Sign up for our email list!
Subscribe now to keep up with all of our latest updates and community calls to action…
Connect with EON on social media
- Join EON’s Virtual Career & Opportunity Session on Jan. 31Sign up for this virtual session for information about open job positions and more ways to get involved in the industry!
- Help launch the new frontier of cannabis equity in MassachusettsAfter more than four years and two legislative sessions, you helped make history last year when Massachusetts legislators passed a comprehensive cannabis equity bill. Are you ready to do it again?
- Survey: What’s next for cannabis equity in Massachusetts?
What policy changes would make Massachusetts’ cannabis industry more accessible to people from communities most harmed by the war on drugs?
Please take a few minutes right now to fill out our 2023-2024 Legislative Agenda Policy Survey and help shape the future of our advocacy for years to come.
- Let’s Give Black this #GivingTuesdayDear Friends, Equitable Opportunities Now! is a proudly Black- and woman-run nonprofit organization that’s been at the forefront of ensuring Black and Brown communities have a seat at the table in Massachusetts cannabis industry. Thanks to generous donors like you, EON has: Turned out hundreds of supporters to rallies and days of action in support […]
News & Releases
- Statement from Equitable Opportunities Now! Co-Founder Shanel Lindsay regarding Cannabis Social Equity Advisory Board appointments
- Cannabis Confidential: Lawmakers pass landmark legislation enhancing equity in the industry | Worcester Magazine
- New cannabis equity law sparks hope for would-be business owners | GBH News
- MA Gov. Baker Signs Marijuana Compromise Bill, Strikes One Controversial Section | Benzinga
- Sweeping cannabis industry reforms signed into law by Baker | State House News Service (courtesy of 7News)
- Community leaders, advocates praise historic equity provisions in new cannabis law signed by Gov. Baker
- Massachusetts Lawmakers Pass Compromise Bill on Cannabis Industry Reform | High Times
- Equitable Opportunities Now, The Boston Foundation and other advocates praise compromise cannabis equity bill