Sign up for our email list!
Subscribe now to keep up with all of our latest updates and community calls to action…
Connect with EON on social media
- Survey: What’s next for cannabis equity in Massachusetts?
What policy changes would make Massachusetts’ cannabis industry more accessible to people from communities most harmed by the war on drugs?
Please take a few minutes right now to fill out our 2023-2024 Legislative Agenda Policy Survey and help shape the future of our advocacy for years to come.
- Let’s Give Black this #GivingTuesdayDear Friends, Equitable Opportunities Now! is a proudly Black- and woman-run nonprofit organization that’s been at the forefront of ensuring Black and Brown communities have a seat at the table in Massachusetts cannabis industry. Thanks to generous donors like you, EON has: Turned out hundreds of supporters to rallies and days of action in support […]
- Thinking about value this #CyberMondayFriends, Cyber Monday is that special time of year when we open our inboxes with love in our hearts and deals on our mind — a time when we joyously open our wallets to share our blessings and show our appreciation to those we care about most. Over the past few years, our generous donors […]
- Vote TODAY!You matter — your life, your experiences, your knowledge, your opinions, and your vote! So please, if you haven’t yet: GET OUT AND VOTE today before 8 p.m. to decide who will be in charge of our government. Click here to find your polling place. In Massachusetts, we’ll be deciding our next state legislators, Governor, […]
News & Releases
- Cannabis Confidential: Lawmakers pass landmark legislation enhancing equity in the industry | Worcester Magazine
- New cannabis equity law sparks hope for would-be business owners | GBH News
- MA Gov. Baker Signs Marijuana Compromise Bill, Strikes One Controversial Section | Benzinga
- Sweeping cannabis industry reforms signed into law by Baker | State House News Service (courtesy of 7News)
- Community leaders, advocates praise historic equity provisions in new cannabis law signed by Gov. Baker
- Massachusetts Lawmakers Pass Compromise Bill on Cannabis Industry Reform | High Times
- Equitable Opportunities Now, The Boston Foundation and other advocates praise compromise cannabis equity bill
- Some advice for crafting final cannabis reform bill | CommonWealth Magazine