Sign up for our email list!
Subscribe now to keep up with all of our latest updates and community calls to action…
Connect with EON on social media
- Massachusetts needs YOU to get cannabis equity rightThanks to years of advocacy, there are now an unprecedented number of opportunities for local community members to have a say in how we implement laws as well as getting them passed. Please take a look at the opportunities below and consider applying or urging your friends, family, and colleagues to do so.
- You’re invited: EON’s Celebration of Cannabis Equity Champions, 6-8 p.m. on Tues. 10/25 at Black Market in RoxburyIt’s time to celebrate our victories, honor the amazing work of our allies and partners, and finally see each other in person again at EON’s Celebration of Cannabis Equity Champions Social Fundraiser on Tuesday, Oct. 25 from 6-8 p.m. at Black Market in Roxbury!
- Community leaders, advocates praise historic equity provisions in new cannabis law signed by Gov. Baker“Massachusetts made history with a nation-leading economic empowerment law when they legalized cannabis with Question 4, and nearly six years later, Gov. Baker and the Massachusetts Legislature have made history with this vital — and overdue — grant and loan fund,” said Equitable Opportunities Now Co-Founder and Question 4 Co-Author Shanel Lindsay.
- Take our community outreach survey!Your input is critical to ensuring that EON can continue to prioritize the programming and advocacy that our community values most! Please take a few minutes to share your insights by taking our survey now.
News & Releases
- Cannabis Confidential: Lawmakers pass landmark legislation enhancing equity in the industry | Worcester Magazine
- New cannabis equity law sparks hope for would-be business owners | GBH News
- MA Gov. Baker Signs Marijuana Compromise Bill, Strikes One Controversial Section | Benzinga
- Sweeping cannabis industry reforms signed into law by Baker | State House News Service (courtesy of 7News)
- Community leaders, advocates praise historic equity provisions in new cannabis law signed by Gov. Baker
- Massachusetts Lawmakers Pass Compromise Bill on Cannabis Industry Reform | High Times
- Equitable Opportunities Now, The Boston Foundation and other advocates praise compromise cannabis equity bill
- Some advice for crafting final cannabis reform bill | CommonWealth Magazine