- WHO: You! (Free and open to all EON supporters including cannabis business applicants & licensees, workers & job seekers, and community leaders & advocates.)
- WHAT: Virtual CCC Regulatory Review Community Listening Session
- WHEN: Thursday, July 6 at 1:00 p.m.
- WHERE: Your computer! (Registrants will receive a Zoom link prior to the event.)
- WHY: You helped us pass a historic cannabis equity law — now let’s make sure the CCC and municipalities get it right!
Whether you’re just thinking about opportunities in the cannabis industry, a provisional licensee, a licensee who’s been in operation for years, or somewhere in between: Your struggles, suggestions, concerns, and questions are important.
Whether you’re an elected or appointed public official, community leader, or grassroots activist: You deserve a say in policies that will impact you, your loved ones, and your community
You are invited to Equitable Opportunities Now’sVirtual CCC Regulatory Review Community Listening Session to tell your story and share your recommendations, questions, and concerns about cannabis regulations with Cannabis Control Commissioners, public officials, and peers.
Or just attend to listen and consider signing up to speak at the end if time permits!
EON has submitted initial comments to the CCC’s Municipal Equity, HCA Reform, & Social Consumption Working Groups and comments urging the CCC to set aside their social consumption pilot to focus on a long-term regulatory framework, but this is your opportunity to speak directly to regulators and other officials, and inform EON’s future comments.
Sign up for this virtual session to share and/or listen and help ensure the effective implementation of An Act Relative to Equity in the Cannabis Industry!
PLEASE NOTE: Speakers registered after 10 a.m. on July 6 may not be included in the list of planned speakers but will be invited to share their comments as time permits.