Equitable Opportunities Now! is a proudly Black- and woman-run nonprofit organization that’s been at the forefront of ensuring Black and Brown communities have a seat at the table in Massachusetts cannabis industry.
Thanks to generous donors like you, EON has:
- Turned out hundreds of supporters to rallies and days of action in support of cannabis reform
- Placed numerous op-eds and letters to the editor highlighting the need to reduce barriers for people of color to participate in the industry
- Helped secure exclusivity for equity businesses seeking delivery licenses
- Created a database of equity-minded cannabis experts for government agencies, nonprofits, and potential employers
- PASSED A HISTORIC LAW that dedicates tens of millions of dollars to capitalizing Black and Brown-owned businesses, reformed HCAs, improved local equity requirements, and more
Please consider Giving BLACK by supporting EON’s work to create a more equitable future this Giving Tuesday.
Co-Founder, Equitable Opportunities Now!